WE ARE

THE CHANGE

THE FUTURE IS UP TO US

MY VISION

We have reached a limit of external solutions to the global challenges we are facing. To be able to resolve and meet the global challenges, we need to grow and develop as humans. Our technological, political and economical perspective needs to be complemented by an inner perspective.

What inner development needs to happen to change the direction of humanity? How can we stop creating futures that nobody truly wants?

WE HAVE EVERYTHING IT NEEDS WITHIN US, TO CULTIVATE A THRIVING FUTURE FOR EVERYONE.

Our mission is to tackle global challenges by promoting personal and collective growth and development. We believe that to create a thriving future for everyone, we need to shift from a ‘me’ to a ‘we’ culture and merge scientific knowledge with ancient and indigenous wisdom.

We strive to create a world where everyone has the opportunity to develop and activate the essence of what it means to be human, with curiosity, compassion, and connection. We recognize that our relationship with our own selves lies at the foundation for our relationship with nature and any other being on this Earth.

Through our work, we aim to raise awareness of the interconnectedness between personal development and the physical world we live in. We believe that by cultivating a deeper understanding of this connection, we can create more sustainable solutions to global challenges.

To achieve our goals, we are committed to taking concrete actions and collaborating with diverse groups of people and organizations. We believe that by working together, we can create a future that aligns with the values and aspirations of all people, and creates a thriving future for everyone.

MY VALUES

OPENING

THE MIND

We think more than 60.000 thoughts a day – many of them in an endless loop of have-to-do’s and didn’t-do -yet’s. To enter into the inner space of powerful impact we need to open our minds, and explore the vast possibilities it holds.

DEEPENING

THE AWARENESS

Only 5% of our brain activity lies in our conscious awareness. The rest happens in the background without even passing our checkpoint. To create a future that stems from our dreams rather than our fears, we need to learn to collaborate with the other 95%.

CONNECTING

THE HEART

Our heart’s electrical field is about 60 times greater than the field generated by our brain. This means, our hearts send information to the people and world around us every second. To unleash this vast source of inspiration and guidance within us, we need to learn to listen and feel.